- Linden Labs was never more profitable than when they offered legal gambling on Secondlife.
- Linden Labs only disabled legal gambling on Secondlife when the US Congress bowed to the lobby of the RL Gambling industry and made very strict anti-internet-gambling laws.
- The courts have since decided that many parts of these laws were not constitutional, and Congress itself has discovered that many parts of their original legislation are simply impractical given the international nature of the internet. I.E ; the laws they passed were completely ineffective.
- These changes to the laws that originally made Linden Labs disallow gambling are probably the real motive behind their announcement. They never wanted to get rid of gambling and now they see an opportunity to bring it back.
- Ebbe Altberg , the new CEO of Linden Labs has announced several new (and perfectly logical) policy changes--this being one of them.
- Semi-legal gambling has been a fact of SL for a while now and is hugely successful.
Harvest Hallway Bench & Fabric Pumpkin Decor Gift for Kustom9 - Trompe Loeil is thrilled to be a guest in Kustom9’s birthday round – our Harvest Hallway Bench is tastefully decorated for the transitional season! The Har...