Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Where's The Blog?

Since disgraced former DJ Stefanos spent weeks reporting my blog trying to get it taken down I thought I'd save him the trouble and shut it down.

I've been talking with my friends about this for a couple months now, and it's time.  Truth be told, it's been a long time since the blog was either fun to write or read.  What's left of the community I once wrote about now hangs out a couple dozen at a time in empty fields or roadsides waiting for Linden Lab to turn the voice off there too.

What we had isn't coming back and writing about the death of our community hasn't been much fun.

The Britbong thing was fun when we'd say he lied about Ralph Pootawn and he'd get upset, but the shit that happens with him now is gross and shocking and I want no part of it.  Maybe discord or law enforcement or somebody can sort it out but I'm just going to watch from a distance.

I'm told that several people have archives of the blog and plan to re-upload it.  Please at least let me know before you do that.  Honestly, it's not worth it.

So, thanks for all the fish guys.  Maybe one day I'll come back, but don't hold your breath. 

4 comments:

  1. It's the end of an era ... I mean, error. Kidding, Boyd, I enjoyed Parktown Progress; thanks for the yucks. I'll miss your wit; I'll be witless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right, I'm the sad one. And it's Rau not rae...and you are...?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to see you go. I loved reading this, been gone off SL for a year now and I do not see myself going back. But thank you very much for keeping this blog alive as long as you did. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete

Vendors and Creators