Sunday, June 25, 2017

ColossalisCrazy Openly Rude To World's Greatest YouTuber

I've tried to like Colossal, I really have, but this latest faux pas is just too much.

On twitter, Colossal openly referred to JMAA (the world's greatest YouTuber) as a "creature".

Technically he's correct. JMAA is a furry, and a secondlifer, and autistic, and trans-something, but really, it's 2017.  I think it's time we begin to overlook these things.  I don't think he realizes just how talented JMAA really is.  He sings, he dances, he draws furry fan art, he plays video games AND he speaks Spanish.  I think all that is more than enough to warrant some respect from his YouTube colleagues.

Oh, yeah, there was some Britbong drama too, but let's be real here, that's more common than rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vendors and Creators