Monday, May 15, 2017

The Story I Never Published

Sometimes people send me stuff I consider too much for this blog.

Over two years ago I was informed about some pretty tragic stuff about Britbong's family life.  I figured it was  his family and not him so I never published it.

His behavior lately has been unusually bad, so let me say this:  the stories about his dad are true.  I've known about them for more than two years.  I know they're true because it was published in his home newspaper.  I won't post them here but if you're interested check the Kiwifarms thread on Britbong.

As I said, I was fairly determined not to leak this myself, and I still won't post it here but since his behavior has been so bad lately he probably deserves it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vendors and Creators