Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Some of the Sources for the Spooks Video

As far as the Spooks Video is concerned, I've pieced together some of the source documents he used.  I stand by all of them

Britbongreturns-vs-kopyboat-true-story
Britbong Blackmails Upraksi  (Britbong's threat to make an ED page on Upraksi) ***
Why did you pay Britbong Anyway
Britbong Lies About Ralph Pootawn
Britbong Lies About Forever Alone
Britbong Lies About No Man's Sky
Britbong Rejected By Know Your Meme
Not Safe To Donate To Britbong  (Britbong using MrNoob's paypal info to dox her)

The MsAlchemy Saga
Episode 1: A Big Fan
Episode 2: The Flirting And The Fapping
Episode 4: Betrayal And Pain
Episode 5: Threats And Reprisals

To me, that Britbong spent two days spreading nude photos of MrNoob after the video came out is more than enough proof that the Spooks video is accurate.

***  I had almost forgotten about him demanding Upraksi pay him or he'll make an Encyclopedia Dramatica page about her.  I think shortly after this, anything regarding Britbong was locked down by the mods to prevent him doing shit like that. As I recall, it upset him so much that he offered money for the "dox" of the ED mods.



Britbong wrote a reply to the video

My fans are completely aware that people have been trying to get rid of me for years and that comes part and parcel of being a "trolling channel" or generally someone who has unpopular opinions and kind of tells it how it is which rubs people the wrong way.
It's his behavior outside of the channel that's in question.  Pretty much all of us troll secondlife bikers like he does in his videos
What most people are not aware of is the underhanded shit being done behind the scenes against me, my friends, and family which I've been fighting against for a long time but at this point I am desensitized to it and don't really react anymore, but here are some examples of these tactics used against me in an attempt at making me "poof" out of existence.
Pretty much everything that's been done to Britbong was out in the open, nothing behind the scenes.
If you've read "Rules for Radicals" you'll get what I mean but more easily explained would be Leftist media tactics, or your general SJW twitter tard.
-Smear campaigns (People who try to spin a false narrative and lies by cherry picking, fabricating information in hopes at least a few people will believe it)
-Scare tactics (Doxing, hacking, death threats, stalking and these extend to your family, friends and fans and anyone who disagrees with their narrative)
People from 4chan Doxed Britbong long ago.  He's doxed literally hundreds of others.  Including, most recently, MrNoob.  As far as his family is concerned, that's an outright lie.  I purposely sat on the story of his father's criminal past for over two years and worked it keep it out of the discussion.
-False flagging (Flagging off videos/streams/content you own)
Since Britbong just two weeks ago did the same to an Empty Hero video about him where Britbong's name was inserted into the song "short people" and reported TheBadGuys twitter till they got banned, I'm not too sympathetic if somebody does the same to him.
(And much much more)
I am a bit of a cunt but that comes with the "trolling" territory as people know, you'll have obsessive losers stalking you for years because you trolled them on a videogame or imageboard back 6 years ago (not even kidding) so what really makes me annoyed about all this are the commentary hypocrites who claim to care about "proof" before accusing people of a dozen things and the source for said allegations being very suspicious to outright laughable people with well known and documented vendettas against me.
And something else that I have pointed out many times which Leon Lush, Bunty King and Spooks (and some others) keep posting is my ED article and other links which lead breadcrumbs straight to all the information about my family/friends like their work, addresses and they are quite happily sharing it around twitter and posting it in videos to bring more attention to it which to me is scummy.Imagine if I did the same back people would be up in arms and rallying people to scream at me on twitter in a matter of minutes.
My crime was calling Leon Lush a toe sucker and ever since then I've had people I have never talked to actually "loathing" me and willing to do anything to get people to hate me behind the scenes and what a surprise that they are all toe suckers themselves, weird huh? 
Spooks made the video on me because his E-girlfriend Charmvere got blown the fuck out by me on Second Life when she went by the name "Mr Noob Tophat" not only was she salty because I rejected her but also because I coined her the nickname Mr Nudes because of how many times her nudes had been "leaked" by her various internet boyfriends and she quit Second Life.
Spooks and MrNoob are not dating.  I have no idea where he got that idea.  Also, much like Forever Alone and Ralph Pootawn, Britbong had nothing to do with "inventing" the name "Mr Nudes"
Fast forward a year later or so and she made a Kiwifarms thread on me with the nickname "Todesfurcht" which shows on her past names on STEAM and when I called her out on it she freaked out and deleted all her social media and videos, she tried to reinvent herself as a commentary channel.
She also modded on the Shadman discord a lot of people hated her on there too and she was eventually demodded for admin abuse and when I looked at her post history she had made various posts about Shadman and trying to spread bullshit about him too.
I informed Shad and a few others about this and left it at that, I was then informed Spooks The Skeleton was making a video on me and checked his profile and saw he was on her steam friends and it's pretty obvious she has begged him to make this video on her behalf due to getting BTFO and I'll also mention Charmvere has always been a close friend of Kopy/Krappleguy the guy who litrally stalks my entire life (see above) and all the creepy losers from Second Life are now befriending spooks quite publicly.
She says she warned him not to make the video.  Since you've spent the last 3 days spreading her nude photos around, I'm gonna go ahead and say she's more credible.
Also I hear that Buntyking is making a video on me too which will be hilarious, can't wait for another video of him screaming about me but at least this time it won't be interrupting any of his social gatherings to yell at his phone

I'm gonna let this be it for the Britbong posts for a while.  What he did yesterday was pretty disgusting.  I'm going to send Mr Noob what I have on it and let that be enough Britbong Drama for a while.  The rest of the world is starting to see him for what he is so I feel like my job is done here.  I told Britbong that I would make certain that people associated his youtube brand with his He even recorded it.  That seems to be happening.

Colossal is crazy is sending people to downvote the video.  Considering his history with Keemstar I'm not surprised.  At this point his only interest seems to be protecting Britbong and his friendship.

Spooks is remarkably talented for his age.  I predict his channel will soon be bigger than Britbong or Colossal.  For one thing, his editing and timing is miles ahead of either of them.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Vendors and Creators