Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Britbong Hobbled On Youtube

A couple days ago I got a cryptic message from a stranger on Discord saying "watch what happens to Britbong's YouTube channel KEK"

I didn't pay it much attention at the time, but today I see his YouTube channel is completely disabled.
Can't say I'm surprised.  I've seen the conversation where he requested the artwork in question, and if he had a receipt of payment or a release he would have produced it by now.  He shit-talks his network constantly, so I doubt they'll be much help.

Update: instead of taking my advice and paying the man $200 both of Britbong's channels are now completely disabled and he's made a third to try and circumvent the suspension (which is probably a violation in itself)

1 comment:

  1. He wasn't bringing in reliable ad rev anyways.
    Most of the kids watching his shit was half retarded.

    ReplyDelete

Vendors and Creators