Thursday, December 1, 2016

Where Monkey Lives

So there was some controversy when word got out that Monkey was living with Mew.

The truth is -- he's not.

I asked Mew Directly and here's what she said

[12:31:46 PM] Edgar Button: constance said you told her monkey is living with you now
[12:31:53 PM] Edgar Button: and it's become this big stupid gay thing
[12:31:59 PM] Edgar Button: nobody beleives constance
[12:32:04 PM] Edgar Button: so I told them I'd ask you directly
[4:51:46 PM] Mew: Well thank you for being the only person to ask me rather than just scream at me. No it's not true. I've never been to LA, I'm still in NY. He's certainly not here. 
[4:52:32 PM] Mew: and as for me telling her anything that's bullshit. I don't have her added anywhere except SL and haven't logged there.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

So then Constance asked Monkey and here's what he said:


So there you have it.  Monkey lied to Consance to be a shit and Mew had nothing to do with it.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Vendors and Creators