Friday, December 9, 2016

Aubrey Makes An Unfortunate New Head Choice

What It Was Supposed To Look Like
What It Actually Looked Like

[10:03:22 PM | Edited 10:03:57 PM] -A-: Hello. I know you dont give refunds. and im not even asking for one. But this was the worst shape i have ever bought in my secondlife. I am a big fan of your blog and i thought your shape would not disappoint. i was wrong. I dont know if maybe you uploaded the broken version of this shape by accident. I just feel like it is nothing what the picture represents. I have used everything but the skin in the style card, but none the less, this is not the shape i was expecting. Im sad about it. I didnt write a review on your marketplace and was hoping for some resolve. Thanks for listening.
[10:03:42 PM] -A-: People need to know to not buy shapes from her. false advertisement.
[10:04:37 PM] -A-: that's what I wrote to the creator 
[10:04:55 PM] -A-: Sold by: Volupturaptor Perl

1 comment:

  1. I see nothing wrong here, it's showing how ugly she is on the inside. Money well spent.

    ReplyDelete

Vendors and Creators