Friday, November 4, 2016

For The Record

I'm aware that both Mr Noob and Kopy have 4chan type threads about Britbong going somewhere on the internet.  I've seen them.  I've even scanned over them, but I have no intention of participating in them, or even really reading them.

I'm posting here because if I posted there someone would say it wasn't really me.  This is really me and I'm not a part of these threads Dominic.  Never was. Period.

Both threads have hundreds of responses.  One is up to 15 pages of them.  My participation simply isn't needed and would only serve to make Britbong think he's more important than he really is.

This is between you and 4chan Dominic.  You can blame me if you want, but it don't make it so.  They've hated you a lot longer than I have and know you a lot better than I do.  People make fun of you because of your odd behavior, not because anything I did.

At some point you'll have to realize that it's not I who makes your life miserable.  It's not Kopy, it's not Total Biscuit, it's not Angry Joe, it's not Gross Gore, it's not Hitbox, Twitch or Twitchalerts, or even Linden Lab.  It's you who makes your life miserable Dominic, and that's not likely to change.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vendors and Creators