Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Twitch Prime

So far all of the Twitch Prime rewards have been for games I don't play (Hearthstone, Streamline, Smite, Paladins).  So far I haven't seen anything that would have caused me to sign up for the program if I didn't already have Amazon Prime.

It does seem to indicate (combined with the recent addition of a buddy list) that Amazon intends to develop Twich into some sort of social media/networking site far beyond it's original design.

I suspect, the only alternative streaming site to make it in the long run will be Youtube.  Hitbox and Stream.me seem to be trying to make it entirely on people banned from Twitch, and that's not enough.  Many nights there are more people logged into the Arapaima info hub than all of Stream.me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vendors and Creators