Thursday, October 20, 2016

Au Revoir Zarco


with queen rl and sl 9/26/16

Your lips so soft and red,
the thought of kissing you is stuck in my head.
Your beauty so bright and warm,
shinning through the darkest storm.
Your eyes sparkle like stars in the night sky,
when I stare into them I feel like I am soaring high.
My love for you is pure and true,
I never stop thinking of you.
The sound of your voice saying "I love you" makes my heart pound
because I knew I'd truly found my one and only.

I promise to love you for every moment of (the rest is unfinished)

From QuEeN B (queenbishes) Profile

Dating Zarco 9/26/2016 in real life.
ZARCO AND I DECIDED TO LEAVE SL WE FOUND WHAT WE WERE LOOKING FOR IN EACH OTHER,TO MUCH DRAMA AND TOXIC PEOPLE QUEEN OUT BYE !!

Who would of thought the guy I meet in game is only 4 hours away, its funny when your not looking what comes your way and Zarco Im glad you came mine. Loving the time im spending with you. xoxoxo I cant wait to see where our future goes , thank you for teaching me that its ok to open up my heart again ..... I can now say that I love (the rest is unfinished)


1 comment:

  1. I hope we never see Zarco again, have an amazing RL buddy. Will miss your goofy singing:) NPI

    ReplyDelete

Vendors and Creators