- Make sure the email on your account is up-to-date
- Make sure you know the answers to your security questions. The answers don't have to be accurate, just something you can remember
- Call Linden Lab and ask them to set a PIN (personal identification number) on your account
- Don't keep embarrassing photos of yourself (or others) on your Secondlife account (just-in-case)
- Don't add sketchy people to Skype or steam. NO EXCEPTIONS. If you let them pressure you or trick you into adding them anyway, you may already be fucked.
- Don't keep payment information on your account. Add it to buy linden dollars THEN TAKE IT BACK OFF
Trompe Loeil – Salinger Barn, Snow Add-On, and Woodstoves for Collabor88 February - A repurposed barn is the perfect place to dream of spring rainshowers – the Salinger Barn, matching Snow Add-On, and standalone Woodstoves at Collabor88’s ...