Friday, March 11, 2016

Britbongreturns Explains How He Lost His Government Benefits (for his autism)

One of my little birdies sent me this interesting chatlog

I swear I had nothing to do with him losing his benefits (although I did get an advanced notice that something was a-foot)

Apparantly he had to pay back over $4,000 (lol)

My favorite part is where he bitches about how he earned that money--after admitting he's never worked.  (Earned it by being born retarded I guess)

This apparantly is a chatlog from one of his streams.






Summary:

  • Britbongreturns was receiving money from the British government (in compensation for his "disability")
  • He was not reporting the money he made from YouTube
  • Someone from Secondlife reported the $200 to $300 he was making on YouTube
  • The Crown decided Britbong was defrauding them and demanded their money back (some $4,000 worth) 
  • Weeks later Britbongreturns was banned from Twitch, causing him further financial stress



No comments:

Post a Comment

Vendors and Creators