Friday, December 17, 2010

Using the Mute List

I've noticed broad differences between what I'm willing to accept in real life and SecondLife. 

There have been many times when I've wondered: with all I've seen and done in life, why am I sitting on the computer listening to this bullshit?

To try and bring SecondLife and real life into more of a balance, I've decided to make better use of the mute feature.  From today forward I will add the following to my mute list:

  • Stupid people
  • Insane people
  • People who are drunk/stoned beyond the point of logical comprehension
  • Trolls who aren't funny
  • Tittering adolescents
  • Most Australians

If you speak to me and get no response, check and see if you're somewhere on the list.

2 comments:

  1. /Me looks to read list....Well, I'm not Australian.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. My xtal ball shows me a lonely SL future for you sir.

    ReplyDelete

Vendors and Creators