Tuesday, December 14, 2010

From Fonzie

Waterfalls told me she heard I'd hired lawyers to stalk Leslie so I could be Fonzie on the internet, and I should blog about it because she wasn't going to fall for it like those others.

With all those crazy, unrelated memes I kinna thought I'd be able to come up with something clever to say...but I got nothing.  It's too far out there even for me.  It's good to know these two are working together though, it should produce much fruit in the future.

It should be noted this conversation took place in Violet rather than her Ahern throne which has been full of nothing but noobs and foreigners for weeks, so maybe her batteries weren't properly charged.

She says I disappointed her as a leader.  The new leader over at Moose Beach likes to take a crap with his microphone on, so maybe not being a leader is kind of a good sign.

In other news, Stefanos has his own blog now.  Stefanos, you'll remember, came to Hanja dressed as a giant, three-headed, abortion to discuss the new fox hunting laws in the UK.  From a preliminary scan, his blog makes about as much sense. 

That's about all for now.  Stay cool kids, Eyyyyyeeeeeee!

1 comment:

  1. heh heh...........speechless is often a good thing.

    ReplyDelete

Vendors and Creators