Saturday, October 9, 2010

Too Cool for School

An actual conversation in Korea 1:

New Person: How do I play this game?

Joe Cool Troll: Leave now.  This game is the gayest thing ever...

Reasonable Person: But Joe Cool Troll, you're on SecondLife six or seven hours a day every day.

Joe Cool Troll: I only log in to tell new people how lame SecondLife is.

I don't get this.  It's common, but I don't get it.

I've  heard that some people are only happy when they have something to complain about.

The Alphaville Herald, I'm convinced, only continues publication so they will be in operation the day Linden Labs announces they're closing their doors forever. 

Urizenus Sklar is Ahab, forever chasing the white whale that is Linden Labs, with the passion and fury (and lack of reason) that only a true academic can have. --

To the last, I grapple with thee;
From Hell's heart, I stab at thee;
For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee!

1 comment:

  1. To enjoy bodily warmth,some small part of you must be cold, for there is no quality in this world that is not what it is merely by contrast. Nothing exists in itself.

    Regards
    H.Melville
    p.s. Better sleep with a sober cannibal than a drunken Christian.

    ReplyDelete

Vendors and Creators