Wednesday, August 4, 2010

The Devil Visits The Zoo

Apparantly there's been some strange goings on at the zoo.

I got this message when I logged on this morning

[14:40]  Buccaneer Braveheart: Hello, I have filed an abuse report on Mr. Cloven Hoof for acting like a child predator   while my family was visiting  the Parktown Zoo. I have both copies of his text messages to my daughter and screenshots of the incident.  I wish to request that you ban him form the zoo, as to prevent any more of this type of behavior. Thank you.. Buc

[14:41]  Boyd Doghouse: hi. send me the note cards would you?

[14:42]  Buccaneer Braveheart: yes, one moment

[14:47]  Boyd Doghouse: Cool thanks.  I"ll get right on this.

Here's the Note he sent:

[22:39] Cloven Hoof: Hello little girl
[22:40] Cloven Hoof: Want to have some REAL fun?
[22:40] Cloven Hoof: Leave the zoo with me
[22:40] Cloven Hoof: Your parents don't want you any more
[22:42] Cloven Hoof: Leave your child with me
[22:43] Cloven Hoof: Seriously
[22:43] Cloven Hoof: You should take your little pretend brat and leave
[22:43] Cloven Hoof: I AM very strange

I don't think the pretend devil actually did any damage to the pretend child at the pretend zoo or her pretend parents.

I've made arrangements for a pretend priest to come and bless the zoo to preclude an further involvement by the devil, just in case.

Apparently the Lindens declined to remove Mr Hoof from the grid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vendors and Creators